I will be posting a (hopefully) daily or weekly blog to keep everyone up-to-date on my whereabouts and adventures through Italy and Europe while away for 3 months. I hope to make this an enjoyable read for the family! :) Love you all. XO B
10.26.2011
Back by popular demand...
Hi everyone! Since one of the first things that literally EVERYONE I've talked to says to me is, "UPDATE YOUR BLOG! I WANT MORE," as the title reads, this blog is back by popular demand. Just wanted to let you know that within the next few days I'll have a few more posts, I promise! I want to make sure you all get the full experience of living vicariously through my stories of where I have been, so all in good time. Just hang in there for me. Look forward to traveling through Paris with me tonight... I hope I don't disappoint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment